Wedding into the woods in Northen Italy
Where: Northen Italy
Wedding theme: woods, mountain, pine cones
We met the couple in a video call during Covid 19 period, they wanted a wedding into the woods in Northen Italy.
Of course it was not an easy time to decide to get married but they wanted it from the bottom of their hearts and they would have dealt with the uncertain situation guided by wedding pros.
During our first meeting, the couple told us about their wishes. Nature, mountains, woods and picnics lovers, they wanted to include all these elements in their event. They wanted warm colors typical of late summer. They didn’t have a specific area in their minds where to get married so we explored different options and we felt free to offer them a structure outside Lombardy as well.
As usual, we immediately started the planning offering them:
1. an elegant residence surrounded by nature in Piedmont with several rooms to accommodate part of their guests
2. an American ritual into the venue’s woods
3. a treasure hunt the day after the event
4. fresh and dried flowers arrangement in warm and enveloping colors
For the flower arrangement we suggested:
- wild roses
- wildflowers and dried flowers
The couple and their guests concluded the day listening and dancing to jazz, swing, bossa, manouche played by a fantastic Swing Band.
If you want to take a look and stay updated on our work do it here