Urban chic wedding in Milan
Wedding theme: urban chic
We already knew the couple and when they called us to plan their wedding it was a little bit like playing at home for us. But don’t you think it was an easy task. On the contrary. The expectations were perhaps even higher, because when you take over a friend’s event you have two responsibilities: the professional one and the friend one.
During the first meeting they told us about their wishes. They wanted a city wedding, elegant but “particular” at the same time. So we proposed an urban chic wedding in Milan.
They immediately told us yes!
As always, we immediately started the planning proposing:
1. A venue with an industrial look but with touches of art (a former ashtrays factory)
2. Colors such as gold, a touch of red and splashes of green (as the wedding was in December!)
3. Small panettone placeholders for each guest
4. Minimal but gorgeous centerpieces set up on beautiful imperial tables
In the flower proposal we suggested:
- red berries
- eucalyptus branches
- and pomegranates as a final touch!
We were able to organise the symbolic ceremony also in this venue wrapped in truly suggestive works of art and design pieces.
The three rooms made it possible to change the environment for each moment of the wedding.
The internal garden full of lights and plants undoubtedly gave an extra touch to the event.
The couple and guests concluded the evening by dancing to their favorite playlist thanks to our talented and engaging DJ.
If you want to take a look and stay updated on our work do it here